Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

HPA Sniper action! Defending the castle at Skirmish, Budby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HPA Sniper action! Defending the castle at Skirmish, Budby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq9x..._channel=magaz

It had been almost ten years since CBMPC! last played at the Budby woodland site. We decided on a whim to head back and see if it still held up, or whether it was all just nostalgia? (Spoilers, it was great!)
    I ran a team mates TM VSR10 with a Mancraft conversion installed. The rifle is a dream to use! very consistent and only needs a 2 inch cock! (deliberate innuendo )

Keep your eyes on www.youtube.com/magaz for more gameplay with this rifle coming soon!

CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Follow the CBMPC! airsoft team on twitter @cbmpc

Re: HPA Sniper action! Defending the castle at Skirmish, Budby!

More HPA Sniper action from Shorty's perspective!

This was shot as an experiment in one of the last games of the day. Each game I attend with another member of CBMPC! I will be ditching my rifle for my DLSR and capturing gameplay using this four camera setup. The "Recipe" is:

POV Camera: SJCAM 5000X
    Selfie Camera: CONTOUR HD
    Scope Camera: ATN ShotTrak HDX
    3RD Person: Canon UK EOS 550D with an 18-200mm kit lens

The DLSR is what I class as my "Stunt camera" It's my backup, backup DSLR with a very jenky kit lens. So it's well being in the game field isn't on the top of my mind as I'm playing "Robert Capa" and getting as close to the action as I can... "If your pictures aren't good enough, your not close enough" - Robert Capa

If you've enjoyed this gameplay, let me know! leave your comments below or on the video! There will be more content like this coming soon!
    CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Follow the CBMPC! airsoft team on twitter @cbmpc

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Magay been softing since 2000, captain of "CBMPC!" Find out more about Magay
    Working...
    X