Can someone measure a gbbr wa compatible outer barrel for me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone measure a gbbr wa compatible outer barrel for me please

Purchasing a wa gbbr soon, and I am converting it to a G&G Firehawk externals with the amplifier set further back. To do this i am going to lathe an outer barrel very short before i recieve the rifle.

So, how short is it feasably possible to cut a gbb wa barrel for an m4 with it still being functional please? I.e. how long from the edge of thr upper reciever to the bit of the barrel where it levels out Please?

Thanks

Re: Can someone measure a gbbr wa compatible outer barrel for me please

Like this? This is my WA gbb upper that I'm working on. Fire hawk style.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and by the way, it's for sale.... Pm me if you want more info.

Comment

Very, very nice! I am wanting to get an outer cut so the amplifier barely peaks out of the rail system (up to the bottom of the duckbill parabola). How short would it be possible to have the outer if it was cut custom please (excluding any threads)?

Regarding the sale of it, unfortunately I already have all the parts needed either at home or in shipment. However if you happened to have a bolt carrier & nozzle / mags :D

Comment

I had this one custom machined, and I really couldn't see you going any shorter without creating issues pal. It's got an mp5k length inter barrel, and even that protrudes into the sound hog. The outer barrel is 3 inches I believe! I mean, you could have it shorter again, but your inner barrel length would be so so short. Barely anything there short. It'd be crap for fps and accuracy.

Here's a pic of it mocked up (I'm still waiting on some internals! They'll be all steel) just to give you an idea of length. I do have another one of these short ris front ends here if you need it.....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Digital Find out more about Digital
        Working...
        X