Nut shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nut shot

Hi I would like to share a story of when I shot some one in the nuts, point blank with a AEP.

It was the last game of the day, The game was a zombie/infection, game the rules where that you start of with 5 zombies and the rest of the players had to hold out as long as they could to the last man. Also if you where shot by a zombie you would be instantly infected and you would turn against your team with out having to die and re-spawn. I bravely to the first line of defence, when I got hit I had to use my electric pistol back up as I was using a DMR, so I called HIT grabbed my AEP and john woo style shot my closest team mate in the nuts.

THE END

Re: Nut shot

Well you could have just, you know.. not been a dick and shot them anywhere but the nuts?

Not to ruin your story but good sportsmanship extends beyond just calling your hits

Comment

I know, I was too quick on the draw to look where I was aiming LOL

Comment

while were on this subject , is there anything out there other than cricket box's that can protect our crown jewels ??, my local sites are more CQB based, so shots like that can easily happen and seeing the welts iv had on my hands whilst wearing gloves i really dont want to ever be shot in the kock or nuts ever!,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

David-Moreton Find out more about David-Moreton
        Working...
        X