X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear&kit sale post disappearing

Hi,
    I've put a post onto "Gear&kit for sale" twice now.
    I know it must have appeared in the list for a short while because I already had a response form another forum user, but it's no longer visible in that list (withing about 5 mins of creating the thread).

if the thread broke forum rules or something that's fine but i haven't had any kind of notification to alert me to the fact the thread has been taken down?
    Any advice is appreciated thanks.

Re: Gear&kit sale post disappearing

Your posts were removed for not using the template in the classifieds section. I've quoted the rule below for future reference

Classified Templates:
    All classified threads will be required to use the templates provided. Any post that doesn't use the template will be removed.

Each item you list in your sale must use the template, or your thread will be removed.

For Guns:

Make:
    Gun/Model:
    Accessories:
    Condition:
    FPS:
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:
    Price/Payment:
    Pictures:

For Accessories:

Accessory/Make:
    Condition:
    Size: (for Clothing)
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:
    Price/Payment:
    Pictures:

With the exception of the Size section, all parts of the template have to be filled in. Posting "Unknown" OR "N/A" is acceptable for all bar the pictures in the gun sections.

Any sales thread listed in the below sections without a photo of the item for sale will be removed.

Rifles & SMG's: For Sale
    Pistols & Revolvers: For Sale
    Sniper Rifles: For Sale
    Support Weapons: For Sale
    Shotguns & Launchers: For Sale

You must include your username and date in any classifieds photos you use. This must be evident in the photo and can not be digitally edited onto the photo afterwards.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

callumbagshaw Find out more about callumbagshaw
    Working...
    X