Cybergun FNX45 dismantle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cybergun FNX45 dismantle...

I am replacing the hammer spring in my fnx45 - haven't really got very far as it's not obvious how the safety selector switch comes off. Anyone know how to remove these black levers without damaging them? I thought there would be a tiny grub screw holding the right hand side on but it looks like a fixed pin that's impossible to get out...

Anybody have one of these apart yet?

Re: Cybergun FNX45 dismantle...

sure it was a small grub on top of the lever on each side?
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

It is! I managed it with the right key

Now the next challenge... the amazingly complex hammer block. I've been taking pics of it as I've dismantled each part but blinking flip...this is one complex hammer group! I cant even see how the hammer works. Dear me...

Comment

Don't know if this will be any help but here's the diagram guide for the fnx:

http://imgur.com/a/TmXEJ
        "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

Thank you mate - appreciated (I have this already)

Got the hammer assembly apart and seriously guys I would be impressed if there was someone who has managed to get this back together (without a guide). I'm impressed someone has been able to design this let alone physically build it.

Far more complex than a Marui 1911, G17, Hk45, Fn57, Deagle, P226 etc. Had all those apart but this one is a proper engineering jigsaw puzzle... :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
          Working...
          X