We hi capa no hop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We hi capa no hop?

Hi, I have a we Hi Capa 5.1. My question is that I seem to have no in between hop, It's either on or off. Is there a quick and easy fix just to get me through a game tomorrow?

Also is there any upgrades I could do to make it perform a bit better? The pistol is completly stock

Regards
    Phil

Re: We hi capa no hop?

HI Phil, try taking the inner barrel out and removing the hop arm, and very slightly bending it downward, this will help give you a little more hop adjustment, also while you have the hop up housing apart take your hop up rubber off and inspect the hop up rubber see the the bucking is OK, and give it a clean in water.. Put it together and see if things improve.. If not try replying the hop up rubber with either a TM, or nineball or mapleleaf or UAC one..
    ATB Marc
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have taking the bucking and checked it and seems fine, I will give the hop arm a little tweak and see how that goes? I was thinking about getting a new hop rubber for it soon anyway as I've heard/read the we ones aren't that great

Comment

hi mate no problem, yeah unfortunately i have also found the WE ones not to be that great..
        Some Guns In My Collection:
        Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
        My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JellyBelly16 Find out more about JellyBelly16
        Working...
        X