Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

My Limcat Customs Hi-Capa 5.1 Gun Finished!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Limcat Customs Hi-Capa 5.1 Gun Finished!

Hello everyone, I know not everyone likes reading long posts or watching long videos so i thought i would just do a quick show and tell here too.
    Ill update my build project topic and post the video etc once it finishes uploading..

This is my Limcat Custom Hi-Capa 5.1 i finished building a few days ago.

The Parts i have fitted so far are:
    - UAC Scullptor Grips (grey)
    - Unique Custom Made Limcat Designed Grip Tape
    - ADEPOT Custom CNC Aluminium Adjustable Trigger
    - Airsoft Masterpiece CNC Aluminium Limcat Customs Slide
    - UAC Stainless Steel Fixed Outer Barrel (.45acp)
    - UAC Ultra Bright Fiber Optic Front Sight
    - OPS M.R.P UAC Hybrid Rear Sight
    - Guarder Steel Recoil Spring Guide Rod
    - AIP CNC Aluminium Hammer Protection Pad
    - AIP 120% Enhanced Recoil And Hammer Spring Set
    - Elite Custom 6.02 Stainless Steel Tight Bore Inner Barrel
    - Elite Custom Magazine Gas Router
    - Elite Custom Enhanced Loading Nozzle
    - UAC Uprated 120% Loading Nozzle Spring
    - TM Hop Rubber
    - TM Gold Match Smooth Faced Aluminium Grip Safety
    - TM Aluminium Standard 5.1 Black Slide Catch
    - TM Aluminium Standard 5.1 Black Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
    - 5KU Aluminium Adjustable Magazine Release
    - SAPH Silver Aluminium Limcat Magazine Base Plate
    - Gunsmith Bros Black CNC Aluminium Limcat Mag Well

A FEW MORE BITS TO COME!

I am very happy with how the gun has turned out, it looks awesome.
    I Will hopefully put it through its passes a bit at the weekend.

Happy Shooting All.
    ATB, Marc..
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Re: My Limcat Customs Hi-Capa 5.1 Gun Finished!

What an awesome project! What was the final bill?

Comment

Originally posted by Eradicus View Post
      What an awesome project! What was the final bill?
      Hello mate, thank you very much, yeah i really enjoyed doing it..
      haha i am as yet to total everything up to be honest, but its going to be close to £400 once !00% done..
      ATB, Marc..
      Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
      My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

There's a lovely thread here you can post all your projects in with everyone else.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-Capa-s/page11
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Hello, thank you ill post it there now
          ATB, Marc..

Comment

Re: My Limcat Customs Hi-Capa 5.1 Gun Finished! (shooting result)

Hi All.
            Well yesterday i got to do a bit of shooting at home, so i tested the limcat custom and sighted it in etc..

Now most of you know me for being honest so this will not change on this gun either. while i am happy with the results, i was also a little disappointed but i was expecting it to be this way anyway.

My limcat custom build gun performed well, well enough for me to be more then happy with it thats for sure.
            BUT it does not perform as good as my TM hi-capa gold match, but like i said even before the build started i kind of knew that was going to be the case anyway but still did not stop me being a little disappointed,but im well fussy, too fussy, lol.. My TM gold match is a tiny bit more accurate and i mean a tiny bit, we are talking millimeters in accuracy difference, i should actually say more consistently accurate but the gold match being mostly plastic with a very fast but pretty light recoil (compared to this beast lol) i was expecting it to be like i say..

But here are some results for my limcat custom gun.

So i started by just shooting the gun with no hop-up or sight adjustment, hop was set to around 80% and i kept the hop on 80% during these tests..

Top 3 targets, all semi rested 14 shots, at 6 yards, just seeing where the guns POI is..
            Pretty tight grouping all at around 1'' or under..
            So i then adjusted the sights a bit, Bottom 3 targets, all semi rested 7 shots, at 6 yards, all but 1 target 1'' groupings, the far right target, i had the best grouping at 3/4'' but had 1 flier BB with im not counting as im pretty sure it was me not the gun, who knows though right..

Then just for fun, last target standing free hand, full mag 30 shots, 1 second between each shot 1.2'' not to bad bit to the right though but once again im sure that was me as the last 3 rested targets are more central.. (need to do more testing)

This was just a quick test really but Im happy enough with these results, i was getting around 40-50 shots per mag gas fill, and was getting around 310-320fps. chrono video to come, lol the recoil is pretty impressive, its the hardest kicking airsoft ive had thats for sure, now some will say to much recoil is a bad thing, but on this airsoft gun i wanted strong recoil even if i did lose a tiny bit of accuracy consistency because if it. I wanted this to be a fun gun and it definitely is that.

I also made a little tool to help remove the guide rod plug, but ill do a video video on that to show you, its pretty cool lol..

I look forward to taking the gun to gun club tuesday to do a bit more tweaking/testing and sighting in etc..

Happy Shooting All..
            ATB, Marc..

Comment

Where did you get the UAC Sculptor Grips, somewhere in UK or did you have to import it?
              The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Hi BigAI, You can get them from the UK but i imported them to make things cheaper..
                ATB, Marc..

Comment

Hi All..

After an hour upstairs having a little shoot with the limcat custom and giving it a little tweak i have now got it firing perfectly how i would like it.

I spent 30 minutes just shooting the gun how i left it last time, just to get the feel of the gun again and to give the hop-up rubber a bit more use, then i adjusted the hop from 80% (how i had it last time) to 95%, sighted in the gun/POI much better, then got on with some proper target tests, showing you my final results, My 0.30g kingdom airsoft BB's come today too which i was happy about as i knew i would get very slightly better results with them. I have got it just as accurate as the Gold Match now, so im more then happy with that..

6 yards, semi rested, 8 shots with geoffs 0.36g, just under 1'' grouping, nicely in the center.. Then 6 yards semi rested 8 shots with the kingdom airsoft 0.30g BB's just under 1'' again but slightly smaller and tighter groupings, (3 in the bull).. Then just for fun, 1 shot at the bullseye with the preferred BB's, and it was a HIT.

Im very happy with the results, and thats it for this gun now for 2 weeks now, then ill treat it to a rear fiber optic sight panel. Then a few weeks later the UAC ultra light blowback unit and enhanced piston head. It now just time to enjoy the gun.

Happy Shooting All..
                  ATB, Marc..

Comment

Lmk if you want to sell the slide

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marc.RG1 Find out more about Marc.RG1
                    Working...
                    X