WE ACEVD - Trigger reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE ACEVD - Trigger reset

Having some issues with my WE ACEVD...Have attached a video, anyone have any ideas? (If it helps, it also can still be fired when on safety!...So I am assuming it is trigger related..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqqQ...annel=DatJames
    A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Re: WE ACEVD - Trigger reset

i have a very similar issue with my m4. full auto returns as normal but semi does what yours does. but only when it fires. with no battery trigger came back in semi. power up and fire and trigger locks.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl_liverpool View Post
      i have a very similar issue with my m4. full auto returns as normal but semi does what yours does. but only when it fires. with no battery trigger came back in semi. power up and fire and trigger locks.
      Another thing to add: If I take the mag out pull the trigger then rack the bolt, the trigger will reset...Maybe a magazine issue? Really not sure!
      A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Comment

Perhaps the trigger spring is getting caught on something as the bolt travels to the rear?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DatJames Find out more about DatJames
        Working...
        X