Thanks
    Sam

Re: Smg 8 questions

Originally posted by minisam92 View Post
    Can you get a power up suppressor for one of these
    Also what internal upgrades would poeple recommend
    Thanks
    Sam
    Just fit a longer inner barrel to get more power and fit any suppressor you like. Experiments I done on my 1911 pistol took it to 410fps with a ridiculously long 330mm barely whilst changing nothing else

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Comment

410 would be a bit too hot for what I'm hoping for but thanks for your advice buddy

Comment

I recently got one myself, I think WE have revised bits - my hammer looks a little different from the modd'ed ones so don't think that needs addressing. Not sure what the hop is like though..

Comment

What do you mean about molded hammers? Curious to know. Yeah 410 was hot but was just an experiment. Not exactly practical a pistol with a barrel that long!

Comment

I was half dead when I wrote that and for some reason thinking of the MP7's which I believe the internals are very similar.

There was an issue with the MP7's that the trigger on semi wasn't the best and if you filed part of the hammer it fixed the issue. It looks like WE changed the molds to fix the issue.

Comment

Ahh..yeah..I had to file my hammer!. Cheers for reply and yup later versions of smg8 are same internally as the new wave small rice / we mp7

Comment

I'm looking at possible metal 3d printed backplate as the oem one seems to fail when using full auto on hpa. It fractures in lots of places and ends up having free play between the inner and outer and then that causes plastic body to crack by the pin holes. Will keep ya posted

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

minisam92 Find out more about minisam92
                Working...
                X