New...from Stapleford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New...from Stapleford

Got this site from browsing Airsoft information online. I am new to the Airsoft skirmish, not to military.
    I live in an area that succs for Airsoft gamers. There's none close to me, as I am on train or bus most times. Any suggestions on transport friendly locations, or even a picc-up service from a station or stop? Any help would be great . Thanks all who read.

Re: New...from Stapleford

Hello chap. Stapleford, Cambridge ??

Comment

Originally posted by tkmarti View Post
      Hello chap. Stapleford, Cambridge ??
      No mate Stapleford, Nottingham

Comment

I am from the other side of Nottingham, and there are plenty of sites around you, but due to the nature of airsoft sites ( they tend to be out of the way) you will need to get some sort of transport to get there.
        The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

I heard about the one in Sherwood and MAC I think it's called. I don't mind the travel, it's just carrying my kit from station to station, bus to bus then walk 5 miles from nearest stop, just ain't gonna work. Those days of US Army life been over from me, so slinging a bag that long nope. I don't mind train, to bus then a mile. Thats not bad. Even those sites that maybe inviting to me outside the East Midlands, feel free to give your location or input. #OutdoorsOnly #SniperFriendly #Skirmishes

- - - Updated - - -

I mean MAW I believe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LongtailSniper Find out more about LongtailSniper
          Working...
          X