Help G&G cm16 outer barrel, hop up and gearbox alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help G&G cm16 outer barrel, hop up and gearbox alignment

I have g&g cm16 raider L aeg non blowback.

So i upgraded my hop up to madbull 3 in 1 woth blue bucking. I switch from ashu which i have feeding issues. But now woth the new hop i have issues with my outer barrel, hop up and gearbox alignment. I have bigdragon extendable m4 outer barrel as a replacement for my g&g cm16 stock outer barrel.

I know its not air compression issue as i have tried compression test like putting paper in the feeding mouth of the hop up.

If put on the bigdragon 1 piece barrel and the madbull hop up.
    I get jams or the bb just fly out about 10feet or 1 metre. But when I switch to my old g&g stock outer barrel it works fine, gun shoots well no feeding issue. I noticed that when the stock barrel is in place, the hop up can freely move when i poke it in the mag well. But with the bigdragon barrel, the hop up inside gets tight where i cant move it all without prying the sides or front and back with a flat screw. Also when the bigdragon outer barrel and hop up is in place and i hold the outer barrel and push it up thus making the hop up inside go down a bit the shoots fine.

The hop up can freely move in the bigdrsgon barrel when the upper receiver is not attached to the lower.
    Ive tried other mods but still does not work like putting orings in the inner barrel.

Also, when the bigdragon and hop are installed in the gun, i get the jamming rod and push the nozzle back and forth but the nozzle seems harder to push back than with the stock barrel.

Anyone help me please any workarounds? If none, what outbarrel will work in this set up? Thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Re: Help G&G cm16 outer barrel, hop up and gearbox alignment

Anyone help please? I want to play on saturday

Comment

What happens if you use the Big Dragon outer barrel and the original G&g hop unit?

Comment

When using bigdragon, the gun only shoots bb for a about a meter stated abovee. Hop up a bit too tight.
        I think its the alignment of hop up to nozzel. I havr shs nozzle by the way

But when using stock barrel that came with the gun which is a two piece barrel l. The guns works find no problems.

Comment

With the original hop unit i dont remember i think it works fine.

Comment

Ive tested putting back in the stock hop up. With the new barrel. It works fine!! Something wrong with the madbull hop up and new barrel. What do i do if the nozzle and hop up opening rubs each other at the bottom because i think the two rubs each other at the bottom.

Comment

Madbull 3 in 1's can be very fickle in what they work with.

Do some on line searches, there a lot of info out there on the issues and gains people have had with them.

Comment

I would tend to agree with thesnailfarmer; the Madbull hops are tricky little beasts, a bit like ProWins but not as pretty. I have never been convinced of their advantages over the standard G&G hop unit.

Comment

Originally posted by scapula View Post
                  But when using stock barrel that came with the gun which is a two piece barrel l. The guns works find no problems.
                  There's your answer. Obviously the after market parts are not suitable for your gun.
                  Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

I fixed it!! I disassbled the hop up, put it without the inner barrel. Tested the nozzle's tightness with the hop up by poking with jamming rod. Tightness is fine. I put in inner barrel with c clip. Its too tight. Then took out c clip then nozzle isnt too tight again. So obviously, the c clip is the culprit. So i sanded the c lip down then it works fine now!!! Thr innel barrel and c lip is aligned but i think thr c clip is bit too thick.

Didnt test the fps yet though.

Comment

Sounds good, fingers crossed for you
                      Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Thanks. I'd say it works fine. As before the bbs cant even pierce a 1mm plastic. Now it can.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scapula Find out more about scapula
                        Working...
                        X