G&G etu micro trigger unit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&G etu micro trigger unit.

What I noticed with my G&G SRXL is that 11.1v 1600mh doesn't last long enough through the day. As soon as voltage drops after 2-3h of playing I have to change the battery for fresh 11.1v....its just annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: G&G etu micro trigger unit.

Well the thing is for 11.1v lipo's it is a wise thing to have a voltage warning...

LiPo cells have a max 4.2v & a min 3.0v range
      On 11.1v if the cells drop below 3v x 3 = 9v then damage can start to occur
      On 7.4v - you do really notice when it drops to 6v but not so much on a low 11.1v @ 9v

Plus on average the 11.1v are 50% more expensive to replace than 2 cell 7.4v's
      so you don't want to balls up your battery investment too soon running the cells below 3v for too long

If this takes place you may also find trouble in recharging because the voltage has dropped too low
      but google up some careful tips of very low charging to boost the voltage back to 3v
      & she should have a good chance of recharging as per usual
      Please be very very careful doing this though so read/watch some good tutorials first and attempt this in a SAFE charging area etc....

Easiest thing is to avoid running lipo's below - hence reason why most change batteries at lunchtime

If your battery is only lasting 2-3 hours then you must have a very low capacity lipo or must be going nutz full auto mainly
      easy on the spray n pray perhaps

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

menissan86 Find out more about menissan86
      Working...
      X