Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Best Airsoft Pistol (at a reasonable price)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Airsoft Pistol (at a reasonable price)...

Funny you should mention the TM glock 18c, my team-mate has one that failed him, in fact I have another team mate who's tm 18c went down, I believe that the extra moving parts of select fire guns be it TM, KWA or whatever is a weak point, as my kwa g19 has performed solidly, but my kwa 18c went down eventually, also I'd like to add that I have enough spare parts to build two kwa glocks in my workshop, they are not that difficult to find if you know where to look
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

If you like small pistols, and you like Glocks, you could always look into the TM Glock 26.

Tiny things with, I imagine, the same/very similar performance to the 17 (if someone has more experience, please correct me).
      sigpic
      "I are God, lol."

Comment

I have 2 we cutlass m92L i love them. Great range and accuracy. Just need a rail mount on them now.

Comment

Just my two cents,

No ultimate holy grail of gas pistol, some will favour a certain brand, others will favour another brand, with all brands having their "haters"

Saying that TM have a fairly decent reputation, however let's face it if real steel weapons have failures and have to be maintained by an armourer, airsoft pistols made in Asia out of questionable materials are going to crap themselves at some stage. The question is how easy is it to get replacement parts?

Plus I've lost count the number of time I've stood pointing a pistol at someone only for it to go pop, pop, pssssssssssssssh. The joys of gas cool down and living in the UK

Recently purchased a Co2 Colt and no problems with reliability even in these last few colder weeks. However will it last, probably not!!!!

So to recap decide on your budget, pick a design you like, Glock/1911/Sig etc, pick a make TM/WE/Cybergun etc, pick electric/gas or Co2 powered, check to see how easy replacement parts are got, can you buy spare magazines and can you get accessories to fit (holsters plus all that bling bling stuff like lasers, tac lights, grips, nite sights, reflex sights that fit etc)

Anyways you will probably buy one, pimp the crap out of it, get bored of it , buy another repeat the process, then have to sell them at a loss to buy another one to repeat the whole process again.

Being doing this 10 yrs and owned more airsoft pistols than I care to share ( incase the wife reads this) and I still couldn't tell you the "bestest" pistol.

Comment

tbh i used to use we colt 1911 which was awesome and now use it as back up to my we xdm 4.5

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PelletWarrior Find out more about PelletWarrior
            Working...
            X