Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Best Airsoft Pistol (at a reasonable price)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Airsoft Pistol (at a reasonable price)...

Christmas i on its way. And I want a new toy.
    I am a complete newbie when it comes to gas although my brother owns a couple so I understand how to maintain it just not what is good.
    Now I dont wanna be spending more than £150 on a pistol as it will literally only be used in very specific close quarter circumstances.
    So my question is to you guys, what is in your opinion the best airsoft pistol (propane as CO2 may be a little hot for my site) for less than about £150.

P.S I really like glocks, especially the smaller ones, something about then seems funny that I can have a tiny glock with full auto lol.
    Obviously I know who TM are and that they are probably a safe option, WE is meant to be alright I think but apart from that, I am in the dark.

Re: Best Airsoft Pistol (at a reasonable price)...

You need to define what you mean by best.

What is best for us is different from what you consider an important quality.

Accurate?

Works in winter?

Reliability?

Cheapness of magazines or spares?

Myself I look for cheapness of magazines (TMP9 was a no no you want £55 a mag?!!!!) as with gloves I tend to hit the release a lot and they land on my toes also accuracy as I only have 21 shots in the magazine. The monster P90 with 4200 BB magazine I care a whole lot less about accuracy as the magazine is essentially bottomless. I don't care about looks. I only play indoors where it is warm so cold performance isn't too much of an issue.

Comment

I probably shoulda mentioned that, got distracted half way through writing. By best I mean good all round but more than anything is a reliable, at my local site I play in forest and rough terrain, the guns get thrown around, dropped rained on for 5 hours straight, so I am also looking for a gun that is super tough. Although there is no point in it being super though if it cant hit a man 10 feet away. As I have mentioned the guns get thrown around a lot so aftermarket parts may be something I want readily available so thats why I was leaning towards a TM. Also cold performance is not too much of an issue, I just wont take it out if its cold. Managed four years without a pistol! Just now that I am using heavier guns like my AKM I may find it easier to carry mortars (one of my sites common objectives) with a pistol rather than farting around with an AKM.

Comment

tm hi capa if you like blowback, tm mk23 socom if you don't

Comment

Originally posted by Ells View Post
          tm hi capa if you like blowback, tm mk23 socom if you don't
          I second this. Any time I've ever bought a pistol that wasn't Tokyo Marui, I've regretted it.

Comment

Does anyone have experience with the glock or is it worth me just getting a hi capa then? I think its pretty set in stone now that I will get a TM.

Comment

My last Marui glock 17 that i did a build thread on this forum for, was about as reliable and consistent as you could get, as a sidearm rather than a primary i cannot fault it.
              The TM Glock is a great sidearm, its light and very easy to use / maintain, good on gas and spares a plenty.

Other Marui pistols are better in a primary role, the Hi-Capa is undoubtedly the best primary pistol, but it is bigger and heavier than most for use as a sidearm, you wont go wrong with most TM pistols, they are the best performers out the box, just no metal toys :P
              I would say however that of all the pistols the Hi-Capa and Glocks are the most widely supported, my current P226 can be harder to get parts for example.

Comment

Stark Arms Glock 19, a TM Glock 17 clone converted to 19 with metal.
                Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

TM glock 17 all day long......

Worth every penny and won't be getting rid of mine anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If you like small pistols have a look at tm detonics 45
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

TM Glock 18c, semi and full auto fun for £150
                      sigpic

Comment

TM Glock 17 or the TM H&K 45. The latter has the mag release built into the rear of the trigger guide. No accidental mag releases.
                        Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Originally posted by PelletWarrior View Post
                          Does anyone have experience with the glock or is it worth me just getting a hi capa then? I think its pretty set in stone now that I will get a TM.
                          Hi mate, I second what a few of the guys say.. I had the glock it was OK, worked well but I soon let it go..
                          For a good all rounder go for the TM Hi-Capa 5.1, you can run it out of the box nicely and it will perform well. But then if you want you can upgrade it over time, I have done a few videos on my YouTube channel about the hi-capas too which will help you out.
                          ATB Marc
                          Some Guns In My Collection:
                          Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
                          My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Again if you like small pistols you should consider the hi-capa 4:3
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Ive owned many a pistol in my long years of airsofting, Ive had pretty much every brand going at some point... and without exception, every single one of them has let me down EXCEPT TM. If you want a gun that will work all year round, and you know when you pull it from your holster its going to work, rather than give a halfhearted click and fart all the gas down the barrel, get a TM.

KSC/KWA also make good pistols, but when I had one I found it next to impossible to get spare parts for when it broke, so in the bin it went.

Ive been stung too many times by WE, I will never buy another WE pistol again. And the other cheapo chinese brands arent much better.

TM or nothing. The TM Glock18c is absolutely immense, I regret selling mine so much.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PelletWarrior Find out more about PelletWarrior
                              Working...
                              X