Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Blackviper USP Style Tactical Gas Pistol cock/mechanism problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackviper USP Style Tactical Gas Pistol cock/mechanism problem...

(not sure where to post this)

Hi,

I have a Blackviper USP Style Tactical Gas Pistol (photo attached) which I’m looking to sell (no magazine as it started/kept on leaking Gas and was just disposed of). The gun hasn’t been used in a while (over a year) and has been in storage.

(A new magazine can be purchased for £17.49 here https://www.bbguns4l...usp-pistol.html (not sure if other magazines will fit)

I want to put it up for sale (with no magazine) but when you cock the gun however either by pulling the hammer back or the slide back it takes several presses (2-6 approx) on the trigger for it to 'release/fire’

I’m not sure if it’s getting jammed / the mechanism isn’t working properly or if it’s supposed to do this/normal.

I checked a few videos however and when its coked and the trigger is pressed/fired it releases straight away.

This Only happens when you cock it back and (it seems in ‘great/working condition’ otherwise)

Anyone else had this problem?

Can provide more info. Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Blackviper USP Style Tactical Gas Pistol cock/mechanism problem...

the tech area is probably better than your previous post.
    you also posted in general airsoft area, and also posted a link to a %cough% competitors site, which contravenes the rules of this forum, so your posts will probably be removed
    In terms of your pistol, I have not experienced problems with pistols like that before, but at a guess I would say some springs need upgrading/replacing. perhaps someone else could shed some light.
    tbh you aint gonna get much for that if you try sell it!
    sorry!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

j160 Find out more about j160
    Working...
    X