Alternative mosfet for TM416

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative mosfet for TM416

It seems people with TM416 recoils only ever mention installing the BTC specter fets. Are there any viable alternatives? as they never seem to be in stock anywhere. Is it a gearbox compatibility issue? Or are they "That good". Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

Re: Alternative mosfet for TM416

I've only ever put a BTC into a Scar L and plenty of regular mosfets into AEG's...

I didn't see any technical reason why you couldn't use a regular mosfet - you might need to extend wires and if it's rear wired and maybe play with the wiring to get it all in. It's just plain easier to install the BTC (and they pretty nice too).

Comment

If you don't want a drop in board with all the features, you can always use a standard FET which will give you all the advantages of trigger contact protection and faster trigger response

For drop in units, the BTC is the absolute best option IMO, it's a true masterpiece built by an enthusiast - not the usual professional made units that you see sold by everyone else trying to make a cheap buck. Customer service for BTC is second to none.
      dsgdreamteam

Comment

Btc is the only drop in mosfet for tm m4 platforms currently available
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

OK. It sounds like the hype is true then. Maybe I'll keep waiting, and waiting! For one to come in stock somewhere. I swear I'm on about 5 waiting lists. Thanks for the advice guys.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JMatrix Find out more about JMatrix
          Working...
          X