TM Hi Capa Upgrade Parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Hi Capa Upgrade Parts.

So I picked myself up a Hi Capa (5.1) which was pre-owned before I got my hands on it, and I was wondering, what parts should I upgrade and what brand should I use?

I think a new BBU wouldn't go a miss because the one in the gun had a little bit snap off (although the gun is still fully functional I think it was just more of a re-enforcement piece) and also a metal slide as I am using Guarder High Powered Gas (the one with the black bottle and brown label) it is 16kg cm3 which is way more powerful than most other gases out there (although not CO2 obviously). What slide should I get, I really dont want to break the bank so ideally spending less than 50 quid on a slide (although judging by the prices I have seen so far it may have to be less than 100) what brand slide do you guys use? I have heard the guarder, 5KU and a couple other brands dont fit onto TM without modifying which is not ideal however my TM does fit my mates WE 5.1 slide just fine so I thought maybe a slide made for a WE would also be ok for use?

Re: TM Hi Capa Upgrade Parts.

Speak to Mike Cripps,he stocks everything for the Marui Hi Capa.
    07816 992417
    Can't give his company name on here I'am afraid.

Comment

Check out my YouTube channel mate I have plenty of videos showing upgrades, talking about upgrades, and my whole custom build is on video, and more, I'm sure sure they will help you out
      ATB Marc
      Some Guns In My Collection:
      Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
      My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Thanks for your replies. I have come across the website you left the number for (annoyingly it seems to be down). However Marc I cant seem to find your youtube channel. I don't think there are any rules against linking youtube so if you get the time it would be well appreciated if you could link it to me, thanks.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Comment

My Bad! I was on phone so it didnt come up with the link to the youtube, now I am on my computer it does!

Comment

Originally posted by PelletWarrior View Post
            My Bad! I was on phone so it didnt come up with the link to the youtube, now I am on my computer it does!
            Hello mate, that's very interesting to know that the link in my signature does not appear on some peoples phones but does on the PC's I'm on my phone at the moment and it appears, a few other people in the past have told me the same think that they can't see my link..
            Glad you found it OK now though mate, I'm sure a few of my videos will be helpful to you.
            Any other questions just asked..
            ATB Marc
            Some Guns In My Collection:
            Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
            My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Yes actually it was helpful. I am thinking of picking up the slide you had on your custom build. (Cant remember the name right now I have it written down somewhere).

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PelletWarrior Find out more about PelletWarrior
              Working...
              X