Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a airsoft site membership a valid defence

Hi

I am in a bit of a quandary, I am sell a GHK AK74MN someone has offer to buy it but they don't have a UKARA but they do have a membership to a UKARA approved site.

Is it legal for me to sell it to them?

Re: Is a airsoft site membership a valid defence

Yes, provided they are also over 18
    Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
    VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
    VFC 416c, 416d AEG
    HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

Yes buddy, as long as your satisfied with them being a legitimate airsofter then there's no problem with you selling to them.

Comment

Thank you for the Information.

Comment

But if he's a member of the ukara site why hasn't he got it check with the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Answer to the question above, more people have a site membership than UKARA, simply because some people will go on long breaks from airsoft or just dont play enough in a year. Lets use someone who does milsims, most large milsilms will not give you the opportunity to apply for UKARA and play the three games because its not run by a site its run by an event holder which tours different sites. So even if they play loads rarther than go for the three pickup games it may also be cheaper for them just to buy a membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan Mills View Post
              Yes, provided they are also over 18

Originally posted by ROBERT--1993 View Post
              Yes buddy, as long as your satisfied with them being a legitimate airsofter then there's no problem with you selling to them.
              As mentioned above. If you're content that the person you're selling it to is an airsofter, then you're covered. UKARA is the most commonly accepted form of defence, but when you're doing private sales then you can sell it to them as long as you're happy they're using it for what they say they're using it for (assuming that reason adheres to the laws pertaining to RIFs), and they're aged 18 or over.

Comment

UKARA is just a database of site membership numbers anyway so it's a bit of a circular argument.

Comment

My site is Ukara registered however they do not have the stamp for paper forms, they used to get members to register through the online ukara form. This unfortunately has been taken down and we are waiting for a reply from someone at Ukara to tell us how we register new players like myself.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sniper780 Find out more about Sniper780
                  Working...
                  X