What weight bio BBs for my GBBR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What weight bio BBs for my GBBR?

Bit windy out but .30s don't seem that much better, thinking the hop might just be plain worn out.
    But have to try full mag of .25s v .30 to be sure.

Comment

Again though, GBBRs do super poorly in this weather and the majority will not shoot consistently regardless of how much work has been done to the hop unit, barrel and bucking.

Perhaps switch to something like Guarder Power Up after you get that NPAS as it'll help with the weather a little, but not huge amounts.

Comment

If you're experiencing inconsistency from your gas, consider HPA.
        Some people plain don't like having a tank & line, which is understandable, but through winter, you get an extremely consistent & adjustable FPS - unlike green gas which we all know has it's problems in the cold.

Comment

I habitually use Guarder Power Up on this gun no matter what the weather, I like to keep what factors I can constant as there's so many variables with GBBs.
          I must admit that HPA does appeal, if not having a line dangling off my mag, add to that the sling and there'd be quite a lot of clutter dangling off of it.
          Had a second go with .30s, compared to .25s and .28s today, still quite windy and what with my foot in plaster I can't limp to a more sheltered spot. That said I think I discern some improvement with heavier BBs. But the wind takes them all over the place anyway. I'd really like some +.32s in order to tell.
          Looking down the bore I can't see any difference in hop adjust with the naked eye and it only has any effect at full hop adjust... which does tend to make it go to the right. I think, as I say it's a windy spot.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Defender-90 Find out more about Defender-90
          Working...
          X