G&G AK47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G AK47

My wife has bought me the real wood AK47 out of Zero One online shop, but I can't find anywhere what sort of FPS I could expect from it!? Anyone any ideas or have got it themselves!?!?

IMG_0423.jpg

Thanx in advance!

Re: G&G AK47

Have you tried the various ways to make a ghetto chrono?

The old shooting an empty can method.

Hold the gun barrel 1.5 inches from the can with 0.2bb then shoot it.

If it pens one side of the can but stays inside the can 290-310fps.

If it goes through both sides. 350-365fps.
    Bottom middle of curved can bottom 420-450fps.

The other ghetto chrono is using some headphones, a laptop Audacity and two bits of bog roll. Use the headphones as microphones and put the two bits of bog roll 25cm apart.
    You're looking for the miliseconds between the tap of the first bit of bogroll and the second tap of the second bit of bog roll.

You then do some maths to work out the FPS. For instance if tap 1 and tap 2 at 25cm apart are 100mili seconds that's 492fps 150mili seconds it's 325fps.

I did this with all 4 of my guns. The first bit of bog roll (use cheap stuff not super strong) will slow down your FPS a tad. But all 4 of my guns came within 3.5% of the SKAN chrono at the site they use and were spot on with the madbull chrono they use elsewhere.

Comment

Oh yh, I forgot about the can chrono!! And I just happen to have a few empty cola cans!!

Comment

Right, I've done the can test and the results are........through and through the sides!! But only dented the bottom! So by my reckoning roughly 360'ish FPS!! Gotta be happy with that!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

OddBall76 Find out more about OddBall76
        Working...
        X