Thread: Vietnam Summer Special

Default Vietnam Summer Special

Hosting a Vietnam Day at UWG Bank holiday weekend end of May.

More details following soon let me know if you are interested in coming and Ill furnish you with as much info as you like...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Default Re: Vietnam Summer Special

First few pages of the official players guide are now finished, full copy will be done and ready to distrubute soon. You can get one directly on site at Fawkham, via email and even good old fashioned post right to your front door, can't say better than that! Just PM if you want more details of the event.

I'll be there hopefully with a shiny new m72a2

Ooh nice have you found one now? Presume your going GI?

Recent fun at green ops

Tiss the plan but havent sorted uniform yet. Gota get me one of those m1 stocks for the kco2 as well but i'm suddenly skint again for some reason. Yay overpriced green tube.

Event storyline is as shown below.

Tensions have risen between the local Vietnamese and nearby US forces as a result of a disastrous napalm bombing which resulted in numerous civilian casualties.

The Viet Cong are spreading propaganda to further exacerbate these tensions. An uncomfortable and tense atmosphere keeps everyone on edge.

Government security advisors warn of a likely backlash and are well aware of the vietcongs intentions of rousing trouble.

The VC propaganda distributors fuelling the fire must be located and detained as a matter of urgency in order to ensure the situation is kept under control.

The North Vietnamese Army are helping to protect the Viet Congs supply lines who are moving munitions and weapons along the Ho Chi Min trail as part of planned co-ordinated attack on the nearby American Special Forces Lang Vei Camp. Numerous injuries have been inflicted on American troops attempting to disrupt these supply lines

Fearing an imminent attack on the Lang Vei Camp, the use of napalm has been authorised by American Commanders should it be necessary in order to prevent swathes of Vietnamese combatants advancing and overrunning the camp.

Knowing that supplies are limited already at Lang Vei, the fear of an imminent attack has had an appalling effect on morale the odds are stacked against the American forces who will be facing a horde of relentless and bloody thirsty Vietnamese who want payback for recent civilian casualties in the form of American blood.