PTW selector switch stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW selector switch stuck

My PTW fire selector is stuck in auto, any ideas on how to get it back into safe? Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Re: PTW selector switch stuck

something like this happened to me and I had to undo the fire selector retaining screw remove the fire selector nob, then reset the selector bar into safe with a small screw driver then reassemble. after checking the teeth for damage.

out of interested is it a ambi version. as I believe that the 2nd selector on mine "over turned" the selector bar locking it.
    The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by G33m4N View Post
      something like this happened to me and I had to undo the fire selector retaining screw remove the fire selector nob, then reset the selector bar into safe with a small screw driver then reassemble. after checking the teeth for damage.

out of interested is it a ambi version. as I believe that the 2nd selector on mine "over turned" the selector bar locking it.
      No its not an ambi bud. Many Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by G33m4N View Post

Just a big thanks - Have managed to fix it - Really appreciate the help!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PEDRO62 Just another airsofter :) Find out more about PEDRO62
        Working...
        X