Bell 1911 efficiency issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell 1911 efficiency issues

I've had this too long and I'm wanting to knock it on the head once and for all, Its a exact replica of a tm 1911 but full metal, I'm only managing to get 6 shots roughly on a mag, I've tried it with several mags and its the same.

I've tried to source a tm 1911 top slide to see if that will improve it but its very hard to find one. Anyone have anymore ideas?

Re: Bell 1911 efficiency issues

Could try a lighter recoil spring if you haven't already.

Comment

To test it's not fill issues with your mag. Put it in the freezer for half hour then take out and immediately fill. You should notice you can hear gas flowing for longer than normal. Let it get to room temp then try. If it's still only 6 shots then I'd check loading nozzle in good order..No cracks and check the valve in the loading nozzle in good condition and slides forward and springs back easily....

Sent from my HSG1351 using Tapatalk

Comment

Still going through hell with this, I can get around 6-10 shots now but I've switched to a plastic slide, I've 3d printed other metal parts too into plastic and I've also short stroked it. Its basically a TM upper now with a Bell bottom,

I'm using 3 different mags and near enough get the same result.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Xaphor Find out more about Xaphor
        Working...
        X