Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on Krytac Kris's Vector AEG?

As the title suggests.

Any news on it? Or did they gave up on the project?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Re: Any news on Krytac Kris's Vector AEG?

Expected to be released on 31 March, price still unknown. Expectation is that release date and price will be confirmed at shot show (17-20 Jan), I can't wait as if the price is ok I can get mine as pre ordered already
    sigpic

Comment

I hope it's going to be reasonably priced. With a bunch of after market parts for customisation.

Comment

Just a quick update to this. Seem's a few retailer's are taken preorders now with a release data of 31/03/17. I see the working price is £350-450. Puts it outside of my price range if thats right. Though it's tempting to move a few of my older weapons to fund it.

Comment

Iv just got my hands on mine had to pay over the to mines the a&k mags are £20 so thats better than my gas one and it runs on a 11.1v battery
          in the grip thay shoot out of this world and has all the shooting setting of the kriss vector and it has the same weight and feel but no kick

Comment

Originally posted by tank2009 View Post
            Iv just got my hands on mine had to pay over the to mines the a&k mags are £20 so thats better than my gas one and it runs on a 11.1v battery
            in the grip thay shoot out of this world and has all the shooting setting of the kriss vector and it has the same weight and feel but no kick
            You've already got yours? Got any pictures. The retail ones never do it justice. What's the magazine capacity? What's the internals like? Does it have the quick spring change system like one retailer mentioned?

Comment

It's not released until end of March, most preorders are already full, the op asked about the krytac vector not the imitation imitation A&K unlicensed version which is the only one that's been available
              And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatch69 View Post
                It's not released until end of March, most preorders are already full, the op asked about the krytac vector not the imitation imitation A&K unlicensed version which is the only one that's been available
                I missed his mention of A&K. I did wonder how it was even possible for him to have it 2 months early. I've got mine done and confirmed now so I can't wait to get out on the field with it. May even need to do my first review on it for here

Comment

Hahaha.. yeah please do the review.. I rather have an honest review than those sponsored youtuber reviewers :3

Comment

The you tubers revierwers all ways like the guns dont know why ha ha i got mine early had to pay a lot more than waiting not saying the krytak
                    is good or bad but has a long way to go to beat the a&k
                    as for imitation we will see mine is shooting well and not seen a krytak one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Shuchi Find out more about Shuchi
                    Working...
                    X