Spring to FPS values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring to FPS values

Probably a simple one to many of you, but is there a set, spring strength to FPS output ?... as in, An M100 = FPS of about ??, where as an M90, would only give you around ?? ....thanks in advance.
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Re: Spring to FPS values

The "M" is supposed to represent Meters per second with 0.2g. So M100 is 100 meters per second which is approx 328fps with 0.2g. However, how close you get to this is down to your setup and of course how close the actual spring is to it's rating. Most will be a little hotter than advertised, which is why you typically see M90's coming in at around 330fps, and M100's around 350fps.

For weight reference, the fully compressed weights by rating are approx;

M90 - 8kg
    M100 - 8.5kg
    M110 - 9kg
    M120 - 10kg
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Re: Spring to FPS values

Perfect answer, thanks sj..
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steve grey I work as a singer, all over but mostly UK, also have a property business Find out more about steve grey
      Working...
      X