Bad for the sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad for the sport

Not a big deal, I only mention it since obviously it can give a post the total opposite meaning to what was intended, did confuse me for a second.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by callumbagshaw View Post
      Disgusting behaviour, obviously.
      Couldn't help but laugh at the hospital bandaging her leg up though. Might throw a few bandages in the car for my next skirmish, if recommended by a medical expert.
      If I put a bandage on every airsoft wound I acquire during a skirmish, I'd have to change my loadout to dead ancient Egyptian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by scott c 20 View Post
        If I put a bandage on every airsoft wound I acquire during a skirmish, I'd have to change my loadout to dead ancient Egyptian.

You chose to skirmish so welts are part and parcel. An HPA set up running big fps (I'm sure it wasn't tournament locked!) would hurt and shock your average member of the public. Probably had a fast rate of fire as only heard the one shot but was hit multiple times.

Bellends like this are a threat to airsoft - not your average market springer wielding kid. This is an expensive set-up and the perpetrator no doubt skirmishes at one of the sites around Bournemouth. They may well be registered to this forum.
        JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Originally posted by N_Scooby View Post
          You chose to skirmish so welts are part and parcel. An HPA set up running big fps (I'm sure it wasn't tournament locked!) would hurt and shock your average member of the public. Probably had a fast rate of fire as only heard the one shot but was hit multiple times.

Bellends like this are a threat to airsoft - not your average market springer wielding kid. This is an expensive set-up and the perpetrator no doubt skirmishes at one of the sites around Bournemouth. They may well be registered to this forum.

It was just a joke. Lighten up

Signature Removed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

N_Scooby Find out more about N_Scooby
          Working...
          X