Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hop up Upgrade for PDW99

Hi all

I am looking for some advice on my PDW99, I am wondering if the ProWin P90 CNC Hop Up Chamber will fit the PDW99 I am hoping so but would like to check before i order one,

Also what inner barrel would be best for this it dose have a silencer on it with a RIS body just unsure of that inner barrel change the stock out for longer? shorter or just keep using the stock ?

I am happy to take on all feedback given

Re: Hop up Upgrade for PDW99

What do you want to use it for mainly?

- - - Updated - - -

Playing airsoft or shooting something obv, but CQB mainly or 50/50 indoors and outdoors so to speak?

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
      What do you want to use it for mainly?

- - - Updated - - -

Playing airsoft or shooting something obv, but CQB mainly or 50/50 indoors and outdoors so to speak?
      I play both more outdoors though I would say 30/70 at the moment but hoping to get more into the CQB so I would go for 50/50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you make the barrel longer youll have to also change the cylinder remember so adds complication and cost.

Im not experienced with the G&G personally, however as with all RIF's you dont necessarily have to tick all the upgrade parts at one to make it perform.
        Id start out with a decent bucking and flat hop nub, get your air seal sorted this will give most consistency and accuracy.
        A high quality battery, dont go mental on voltage or discharge rate if you want full auto accuracy - keep it sensible 9.9V max and 20C max.
        Use high quality BB's, if your staying sub 350fps (on 0.2s) use 0.25 or 0.28 BB's in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
          If you make the barrel longer youll have to also change the cylinder remember so adds complication and cost.

Im not experienced with the G&G personally, however as with all RIF's you dont necessarily have to tick all the upgrade parts at one to make it perform.
          Id start out with a decent bucking and flat hop nub, get your air seal sorted this will give most consistency and accuracy.
          A high quality battery, dont go mental on voltage or discharge rate if you want full auto accuracy - keep it sensible 9.9V max and 20C max.
          Use high quality BB's, if your staying sub 350fps (on 0.2s) use 0.25 or 0.28 BB's in game.
          Once I get it out at the weekend again I will take out the cylinder and see what's on the market I can upgrade it to thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PS: on a std P90 length inner barrel you should have pretty tight groupings at 35M if youve got good airseal and hop, if not then look to change out the barrel for a higher quality item like Prommy EG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

zerocool9 Find out more about zerocool9
            Working...
            X