Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Tokyo Marui Kids AEG Tavor TAR-21 (Black) £77.95?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui Kids AEG Tavor TAR-21 (Black) £77.95?

Just seen this link on top of one of the zeroin pages:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2904

Whats a 'kids AEG'???

and at £77.95????
    Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Re: Tokyo Marui Kids AEG Tavor TAR-21 (Black) £77.95?????

It is a low powered (130fps), 75% size gun.

Comment

Ah ok. Seems a waist of time, especially for TM.

As much as I love zeroin, zero one AEG descriptions suck. Only takes minutes to go onto another retailers website, copy the description and past onto their page. Would probably help with sales.
      Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

That is one of their failings.

Comment

I find it amazing that TM would spend the time developing a "Boys" Tavor which must have a real limited market yet not make a full sized one which many people would probably want, especially considering the existing airsoft Tavors aren't too amazing.
          For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
          Check out my other sales!

Comment

The boys range is about ten years old. Started with MP5 and M4 obviously, as these were the most popular western platforms at the time.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

The low fps has to be a good idea though, and the idea of kids only games taking place is a great one for the future of the sport, as hopefully, the kids enjoy it, keep playing, and eventually become adult players. But children's games would probably have to be played at closer distances than ours, and perhaps, for supervision and safety, even indoors, and the chance of a child enjoying it, having been hit at 350 close up, time and time again is unlikely, to say the least. (i'm not very keen myself. lol ) So TM, by producing a genuine, but child sized and low power RIF, and at such a good price, might just be very wisely playing, the long game..
              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
                The low fps has to be a good idea though, and the idea of kids only games taking place is a great one for the future of the sport, as hopefully, the kids enjoy it, keep playing, and eventually become adult players. But children's games would probably have to be played at closer distances than ours, and perhaps, for supervision and safety, even indoors, and the chance of a child enjoying it, having been hit at 350 close up, time and time again is unlikely, to say the least. (i'm not very keen myself. lol ) So TM, by producing a genuine, but child sized and low power RIF, and at such a good price, might just be very wisely playing, the long game..
                My local site runs kids only sessions with 250 and below fps limits, the site is pretty much a large kill house type site inside a small warehouse so the low fps issue isnt a biggie atall. If my kids wanted to take up airsofting at an early age id certainly consider buying one of these TM kids guns rather than something fullsize and downgrading it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich83 View Post
                  The boys range is about ten years old. Started with MP5 and M4 obviously, as these were the most popular western platforms at the time.

That's amazing to me Rich, I'd never heard of them .
                  "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Re: Tokyo Marui Kids AEG Tavor TAR-21 (Black) £77.95?

I agree it's a fantastic idea. I let my kids have the odd plink on my guns but it would be better (as safer) if I splurged on a kiddies version. TM used to make micro models which took 4xAA batts lol.

Comment

How many of the sites do Kids games? I know that Full Metal Airsoft, nr Swansea are about to start them, and I think it's a great idea...gets them playing their C.O.D. for real.. and that's got to be better for them.

Comment

Are they classed as RIF's? As unless their parents were players, it would be impossible to buy surely? I assume the size declassifies them.

Comment

I think kids games is a great idea Steve. My 9 year old is itching to be 12 so he can play! Also Wolf, I'm not sure if it is a replica or not?

Comment

It is a RIF if it is larger than "a height of 38mm and a length of 70mm" and not two toned.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simon Find out more about simon
                            Working...
                            X