Snipers - How boring is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snipers - How boring is it?

Fair enough. Each to their own, I'd rather have a rifle that doesn't have a heavier pull than needs be but is as effective with the air as possible. Novritsch spent three months working on this rifle, as well as his personal savings if he is to be believed. But from his video's he seems to be a great ambassador as well as someone who genuinely loves the sport it seems there can be little doubt there.
    AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoeGisby1 View Post
      On that note, does everyone want to give me some insight into what Snipers they're using? And if you can be bothered, a list of the initial upgrades you made. Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
      I am running a bog standard L96. I am not sure what has been done to it as I got it of another player at a site I go to. Its firing 490 FPS and I'm not sure of its distance as I have never tested it but I know it can fire over 60 metres on a 0.2.
      I reject reality and substitute my own

Comment

My vsr g spec is running at 430 fps. It has.....
        Action army trigger set/piston
        Masamune teflon cylinder
        Bearing spring guide
        Barrel spacers
        Standard marui barrel
        Nineball hop rubber
        Tdc hop mod
        Speed bolt handle
        Teflon taped cylinder head and hop.

I experimented with tb barrels but bb quality meant i had to switch back to standard but im getting great results. Im using geoffs .4g bbs now so i may change back to a tb.

Longest hit was, according to google earth (make of that what you will) 90m as the player was walking away after watching his mates in front get hit. I have had what looked like longer hits but had no way of measuring.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

very boring
          Phil

Paypal Registerd

Comment

Ive tried it a few times with various incarnations of rifle, had a few VSR knock offs, L96, SVD. The one thing I found they all had in common is that unless you pour a load of money into them to upgrade parts, you will quickly get frustrated at the poor accuracy and performance a stock one provides. You spend all game lying in wait for the perfect shot, line your crosshairs up perfectly... and the BB fucks off somewhere way out west totally missing your target, who then lights you up with his HPA 60RPS hosepipe and drum mag.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
              Ive tried it a few times with various incarnations of rifle, had a few VSR knock offs, L96, SVD. The one thing I found they all had in common is that unless you pour a load of money into them to upgrade parts, you will quickly get frustrated at the poor accuracy and performance a stock one provides. You spend all game lying in wait for the perfect shot, line your crosshairs up perfectly... and the BB fucks off somewhere way out west totally missing your target, who then lights you up with his HPA 60RPS hosepipe and drum mag.
              This is the kind of reply I wanted to see!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tiercel.. Hahahahahahaha,best post yet.. and so true.lol
                "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JoeGisby1 Airsofter Find out more about JoeGisby1
                Working...
                X