NEW rig/vest/plate carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW rig/vest/plate carrier

In the market for a new rig. Cant make up my mind. Looking to get something a bit less restrictive round the chest but still quite tight round the gut. Girdle with braces and ammo pouches would do. Either mtp/multicam or the green kryptek. I dont carry much do just a couple of mag pouches would do.
    Any recommendations? Not looking to go mental oriental on the price either.
    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Re: NEW rig/vest/plate carrier

Got some warrior kit in the classifieds, including 2 TMV's & lots of extra, super comfy, prob least restrictive I've used & very versatile BUT its bog standard OD, not a "fancy" camo but tbh od goes with almost anything.

Comment

Team restrictions gets them all pissy about anything not mtp/multicam...reckon id get away with kryptek

Comment

Well, I love my warrior one's very cumfy indeed..
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Another vote for warrior assault gear. Mine has taken everything I've put it through and is still very comfortable and for for purpose

Comment

Cheers guys. Ended up with condor recon. Hope its ok. If not you might see it on here soon.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

captain dog Find out more about captain dog
            Working...
            X