Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What flash mags do you recommend? I've been having trouble with Lonex mags...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What flash mags do you recommend? I've been having trouble with Lonex mags...

Hi there, I've been airsofting for nearly a year now and I'm from Portsmouth. At the moment I have a Krytac CRB mk2, quite a nice gun so far.

Now I usually run mid caps but I want to give flash mags a go but I'm having some trouble with getting workable flash mags and thinking of trying something other than Lonex.

I've just tried 2 different sellers on ebay, both have good feedback but I have had trouble with the mags I have purchased from them.
    I've heard good stuff about Lonex flash mags so I bought 2 polymer mags from a seller on ebay. Problem with that one they only loaded up to 10bbs, nothing more.
    I used blaster bbs. I wind it down from the right position, I let it wind back up (I don't let go of the cable). Sometimes the cable was stuck halfway when winding them back up too.

I contacted seller about this and he accepted a return.

I then bought 3x metal body mags from a different seller and see if I got any luck there, and funnily enough the same thing happens, the cables dont get stuck but they still only wind bbs on the first wind. They don't load up on any further winds.

Is there something that I'm doing wrong perhaps or am I just being very unlucky? Flash mags seem simple enough to load...

Re: What flash mags do you recommend? I've been having trouble with Lonex mags...

Nvm, delete.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Shotgun Find out more about Shotgun
    Working...
    X