CoD S'ofting in its purest form !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD S'ofting in its purest form !

Now I'm not knocking the player in the pic (hence hiding there face) they did have a big grin on it so was obviously enjoying them selves but when I came across this picture It did make me chortle to my self when I saw the eotec on a bolt action .
    Now this most definitely is CoD S'ofting in its purest form !
    BUT if there enjoying them selves then crack on and enjoy your selves !
    But it still made me laugh

From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Re: CoD S'ofting in its purest form !

To be fair, it's rare I've found myself actually needing a telescopic rifle scope, a dot sight or holographic can get the job done in a much smaller package.

Saying that though, I suppose sometimes they can be used and looking at the rest of the kit the fella has, they don't exactly look like the person that goes for 100% practicality.
    sigpic
    "I are God, lol."

Comment

I ran my 500fps L96 for a good while with an aimpoint on.

It was an experiment, but worked brilliantly. As mentioned above, most of the time you don't need a telescopic sight. I was still hitting long range targets, and could snap shoot far better with it.

Comment

Don't wanna be that guy, but... I don't think you can put an eotech on a sniper rifle in COD XD. If it works, it works. If I'm playing woodland I throw a big scope on my m4. Looks stupid but it serves a purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Shmook View Post
          I ran my 500fps L96 for a good while with an aimpoint on.

It was an experiment, but worked brilliantly. As mentioned above, most of the time you don't need a telescopic sight. I was still hitting long range targets, and could snap shoot far better with it.
          I'll second that, ran a TM l96 with a an aimpoint at 350fps, was great fun!

Comment

I have a rifle scope with a weaver on it, on the top of the weaver is a Red Dot. On the rare occasion that i actually use my bolt action, i find myself using the red dot far more often than the scope. That said, when you get 'that guy' who won't take his hits, it's nice to watch it fly down the scope and crack him between the eyes.
            Or between the legs.

Depends how many hits he hasn't taken

Comment

Yeah.. never seen any sort of red-dot/holographic on a bolt action in CoD, not seeing the correlation at all personally. What I do see in the picture is the modern equivalent of all the rifles from the early 1940s and earlier; bolt action with zero magnification sighting system. HPA/Speedsoft style loadouts would be the closest real life equivalent I could perhaps equate to being like playing modern iterations (not the early titles) of Multi-Player in Call of Duty. Having a comparatively incredibly low rate of fire isn't giving yourself an advantage and having no magnification means you might not be able to always 100% take advantage of the extra range on your rifle. Assuming the rifle pictured is even shooting greater than 350 on a .2, which it might not be.

None of the WW1/2 style replicas on the market right now really appeal to me from a practicality stand point, but if one comes out that does whet my whistle I'll buy it right away and skirmish that thing to death. My 'kdr' will be terrible because it's an utterly impractical system compared to any decent short, lightweight, semi-auto capable gun with large magazines, but that's airsoft.
              REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

I happen to enjoy CoD-softing

Comment

Yawn !
                  Seem to have 'upset' a few gamers so I'll explain , the site I play at a CoD S'ofter is a young player who's very very enthusiastic and mixes and matches guns and scopes and kit , ergo you'll have an M4 pistol with a ginormous scope on it , a full gillie suit and a puke green two-tone you can see from the other side of the site or a sniper rifle with a cqb sight on it (did think it's a generic term every were) . Lighten up people I was only pointing out an amusing pic NOT attacking any one !
                  Last edited by druid799; 1 February, 2017, 20:16.
                  From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Wait for it.....

Mind. Blown.
                    Accuracy international AW50 with an EOTech 552.

Comment

You can put a red dot on a sniper in Insurgency.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

druid799 Old and not so bold ! Find out more about druid799
                      Working...
                      X