Battery's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery's

Hi everyone just a quick question roughly how long should a brand new fully charged 7.4 Lipo battery last before it dies and I need to swap batteries?

Re: Battery's

Depends on its mAh rating, the amperage of the battery, the amperage the gun draws, and how you use the gun, saying that, half a days Skirmish should suffice
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

They are 7.4 1300mah lipo batterys 25c game site i play at is semi only bearing in my I don't overshoot I don't shoot for no reason but when switched to full auto putting 3 mags mid caps through on a new fully charged battery the battery dies within about two minutes any solutions to this? I have a mosfet fitted to protect the batteries but they still die really quick but when I put them on charge they only take two seconds according to the charger, could the charger be faulty? Or the batteries?

Comment

That's 32.5 amps battery, which isn't too bad, Do you have a lipo checker, they are about £3 off ebay, also do you use a smart charger for example imax b6, and finally is there any heat off your wires, battery or motor. You either have a duff battery, too much resistance or a duff charger

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmiley93 View Post
          They are 7.4 1300mah lipo batterys 25c game site i play at is semi only bearing in my I don't overshoot I don't shoot for no reason but when switched to full auto putting 3 mags mid caps through on a new fully charged battery the battery dies within about two minutes any solutions to this? I have a mosfet fitted to protect the batteries but they still die really quick but when I put them on charge they only take two seconds according to the charger, could the charger be faulty? Or the batteries?
          I think they discharged too far so now they're fucked and can't hold notable charge. If you let the voltage drop then you need to stop immediately as lipos only lose voltage when they're very low and at risk of damage.

I'd recommend getting a couple 3000mah batteries to last most if not all of the day on one, but if you can fit more then do as you can ger higher C rating batteries which will allow your gun to run at maximum performance more reliably.
          Originally posted by Lt. Macka
          big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

His mosfet might have a digital fuse set too high

Comment

Used to run 7.4v 1200mah 20c (I think) on my old AEG, I'd use mostly semi auto with the occasional burst. I would always put a fresh battery in half way through the day. Never had any problems. Given how cheap they are it's worth having a couple at least.

Comment

Which mosfet is it?
                Which charger is it?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jsmiley93 Find out more about Jsmiley93
                Working...
                X