Need a silencer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a silencer

Hi i currently own a Cybergun Colt 1911 rail gun and am looking to attach a silencer however im really struggling to find one that will
    A- fit
    B- find out if it needs a thread adapter
    c- wont mess with the slide movement

on a side note anyone know where i can find any of the 27rnd mags for it dont want to pay US shipping cost

Need a silencer

Originally posted by Ljohnsy1 View Post
    Hi i currently own a Cybergun Colt 1911 rail gun and am looking to attach a silencer however im really struggling to find one that will
    A- fit
    B- find out if it needs a thread adapter
    c- wont mess with the slide movement

on a side note anyone know where i can find any of the 27rnd mags for it dont want to pay US shipping cost
    Myself I own 2 KWC/Cybergun 1911 railguns and finding a suppressor is very difficult as it's an offset thread on the outer barrel though it would probably get chopped up if an adaptor was made for it! Personally they're a beast without a suppressor though.. people definitely feel them in CQB even though they only give out 280-300fps.

As for mags check out ******* ***** online look for kwc 1911 co2 mags.. they're an extremely good company up near me and I know them all well so you get good service.

Hope this helps my friend.

Cheers

Marc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Need a silencer

thanks and yeh i guessed the adapter would not last long and it would be more for the looks as ive got a laser sight and and with a supressor and extended mag would look pretty awesome haha

cheers for your help they are awesome guns to use

Comment

There is a threaded outer barrel available for the KWC / Cybergun / Elite Force series of Co2 1911's (14mm ccw thread). Its a complete drop in replacement and has a thread protector too.
        "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

Originally posted by R34V3R View Post
          There is a threaded outer barrel available for the KWC / Cybergun / Elite Force series of Co2 1911's (14mm ccw thread). Its a complete drop in replacement and has a thread protector too.
          Care to share R34V3R? I've bee looking for ages since I got mine and was told none existed lol

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i know mine has a inner threaded outer barrel (if that makes sense) im guessing that means i need a adapter but unsure what size thread it is and finding this info out is seemingly impossible

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ljohnsy1 Find out more about Ljohnsy1
            Working...
            X