Timewasters and common courtesy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Timewasters and common courtesy

Have to say it's not always the buyer that's the timewaster. I've experienced sellers who agree one thing, you ask for details to pay and they've changed their mind, ignore pm's or sell to someone else without the decency of letting you know.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk
    "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Re: Timewasters and common courtesy

I've got an MP5 that I'm selling at the moment and have experienced a right one at the weekend.

All nice Pms and texts right up to Saturday night the day before collection. I had to rearrange my whole Sunday and change/cancel activities so that I could be in for 12:00. The chap was travelling from a good 100+ miles away so I thought if he's making the effort then I should.

Morning of the meet I text to say all was well, had finalised directions and would be in as planned. I had said this on the Saturday night but just wanted to confirm. I got back at 11:00 so all good my end.

12:00 came and went. 13:00 the same so text to see if he was ok/no breakdowns/lost but no reply. All day waiting in and no response including today.

So in short my whole day was wasted waiting for someone who didn't show, didn't text or pm to say he was held up/didn't want to buy the gun/couldn't make it.

Weapon grade bell-end!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

captain dog Find out more about captain dog
      Working...
      X