Chest rig setups!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest rig setups!!

Hi guys looking to change around my chest rig was just wondering how you guys have your rigs/plate carriers set up - Pictures would be a lot of help.

Thanks jack

Re: Chest rig setups!!

Sadly no pics but I try to make my kit adaptable. In an ideal world I will have:

Chest rig or light weight plate carrier for primary mags and comms if being used.
    Belt kit will be for additional primary mags, pyro, pistol and pistol mags.
    I have the option of a spare holster and pistol mag holder to go direct onto my trouser belt if the battle belt is not required.
    I have a leg panel for DMR mags.

I find this type of interchangeability gives me the most flexibility at a game. If it is a prolonged attack or defend I can carry loads in the field. If I am going to be a bit more sneaky it is a simple leg rig with pistol on trouser belt and I can have something in between.
    Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
    VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
    VFC 416c, 416d AEG
    HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

Re: Chest rig setups!!

Currently run a Warrior DCS like this (pic)

It's currently being changed to a single 2stack pouch at the front with 2 open top molle shingles, grenade pouches on the side as well as pistol pouches, and Blue Force Gear ten speed pouch on the other side.

Radio pouch/utility pouch/versatile radio pouch (bb bottle holder) nearer to the back.

Small back pack on my back.

I'm actually looking to get a chest rig to run in NAE this year and woodland in general so show me your load outs chest rig users

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jsmiley93 Find out more about Jsmiley93
      Working...
      X