firing issues please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firing issues please help

so i sent my gun into zeroone for repair as it was firing 3 4 5 bbs at a time sometimes just one about 5 meters sometimes none at all and sometimes some noramally. i wanted new bearing and a re wire and motor whilst it was there. £133 later and a week it was ready for collection. got it home . charged brand new battery i got when i was there and into the garden i went , pew pew pew same issues as when it went in. this is the second gun ive sent in that has come back with the same issues it went in with. any suggestions as to why my gun is misbehaving like it is. it was stated that it was tried and tested . many thanks in advance. gun is a G&P vltor

Re: firing issues please help

Send it back and tell them to sort it properly. If you paid a garage to fix your car and it came back broken you would do the same. £133 is a lot of money to pay someone to not fix your gun. There work should still be under warrenty.

Comment

i will send it back but its double hassle for me as i work mon to fri and live 35 miles away . there not open saturday or sunday at there branch in branksome. so will have to take a half day ect ect and more moeny lost. i want to speak to the tech there. also im just curious as to what the problem may be.

Comment

I am shocked, shocked, to find that you had a problem with the engineering at Zero One.

Comment

And the price, I would of charged around £75,maybe a tenner more for hop rubber
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

already installed on gun before it went in was a full guarder gearbox kit minus the bearings as didnt fit the casing hence why i got new installed. brand new hop up including rubber already installed and it hadnt even seen a skirmish as it had firing issues. so when i sent it in i said it had firing issues but want new bearings, wiring extended and new motor plus firing issues sorted. came back with a new hop rubber new piston head but they were already brand new and un used already installed . motor , re wire and bearings but still had the same firing issues.

Comment

Who would have thought it?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Badboybarb R35 GTR owner . mad about all things guns, avid and well travelled hunter and fly fisherman Find out more about Badboybarb
              Working...
              X