firing issues please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firing issues please help

so i sent my gun into zeroone for repair as it was firing 3 4 5 bbs at a time sometimes just one about 5 meters sometimes none at all and sometimes some noramally. i wanted new bearing and a re wire and motor whilst it was there. £133 later and a week it was ready for collection. got it home . charged brand new battery i got when i was there and into the garden i went , pew pew pew same issues as when it went in. this is the second gun ive sent in that has come back with the same issues it went in with. any suggestions as to why my gun is misbehaving like it is. it was stated that it was tried and tested . many thanks in advance. gun is a G&P vltor

Re: firing issues please help

If they had tested it, and it was working then first thing I would change your bbs
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

the bbs i use come from them. there own brand bb they sell at there shop and there skirmish site to all skirmishers who use the site.

Comment

I'm with sparrowhawk , if it worked in store they could be using different bb's also there own mags.
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

im pretty sure they would use the same bbs thye sell to the public. i didnt see it work in store i just collected it. as for mags i own 16 mags and ive havent tried them all but ive tried a few hi and few mid and a few low cap mags with no success. i have the orginal zeroone bbs in the blue packaging and the new zeroone blitz bbs and no change. so basically i need to buy all new mags and not use there own branded bbs

Comment

No you dont need to buy anything , I meant a tech will have random BB's not just there own brand to hand to work with so if a gun is miss feeding try some other brands ( local players will always let you borrow a mag to test with ) .

Ok start from the top with the issue
            you say the gun is shooting 3-5 bb's at once per trigger pull is this on semi ? does the gun make any sounds after the shot ? what upgrades does the gun have ?

have you removed the inner barrel and hop to see if there is any damage or dirt that could be jamming bb's in the barrel ? hop is fully off with the same issue ?
            Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

This sounds quite odd at the very least.....
              3 - 4 - 5 bb's at once ??

Not being funny but that sounds like it misfires/misfeeds/jams then fires 2 bb's
              eg: 1 - 1 - 0 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 2 etc.....

Change your bb's first especially if there is a quality/tbb barrel in there
              You get bad batches of bb's, if they have been open a while they can swell, seams, egg shape etc....
              All of that will restrict the smooth operation especially in hop and/barrel

Buy a pack of G&G's

I'm going to guess it is either jamming in bucking lips or barrel

if it was your mags - still could be but if it was your mags having trouble feeding or pushing hop forward/back
              but everything else was all working perfectly then you would get just misfeed's but still one bb firing out of barrel

I'd buy a bag of G&G's say, dial hop off a quick wipe of barrel etc.....
              I would expect things to certainly improve with the 3 suggestions above - then post your results

When people say it is firing 2 bb's, it often has jammed the first then the second fires and clears both
              yes you get two bb's firing but the point is the first bb jammed/misfired - this first bb was the issue that caused 2 bb's to fire

Not saying you can get 2 bb's to fire consistently - but 3, 4, 5 bb's - that to me is mofo jam taking place
              But I'm not expert, had a gun is pieces at least twice messing with different delay clips to suss out misfeeds
              Turns out is was the mid cap, 2 bb's were getting wedged in the feed tube of the mag just now n then
              put in a high cap, wound it up tight feed like a dream - the mid cap was getting snagged at a bend so stopped feeding halfway
              (Glad I sussed the issue but the air was still dark blue that afternoon)

Hope some of this helps

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Badboybarb R35 GTR owner . mad about all things guns, avid and well travelled hunter and fly fisherman Find out more about Badboybarb
              Working...
              X