The 'interest' in an AK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'interest' in an AK

I'm at work currently hence the lack of imagery, but I have an AK-47 and I can't for the life of me work out what brand it is. It has 'Kalashnikov AK-47 on the side of it and some dude but I've stripped it absolutely naked and there's no branding whatsoever

I'm looking to sell it with a few mags but I really don't know what to call it? Jeff maybe.. What should I do?

As it is I might have to put it in the spares section because the inner barrel is about an inch short of what it needs to be and Bb's are catching and now it's main use is shooting round left corners only.

Ill get some pictures in the comments when I'm home, for reference, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Any interest would be even better haha

Cheers

Re: The 'interest' in an AK

Most likely Cybergun, manufactuer being Cyma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Piratecourser View Post
      It has 'Kalashnikov AK-47 on the side of it and some dude
      that dude is probably Mikhail Kalashnikov, is it this https://www.amazon.com/Kalashnikov-M.../dp/B002F4QWVU

Comment

Yeah that's the cybergun licenced one OEM'd by cyma
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Piratecourser Recently had to quit my job due to a neck injury. Selling stuff on here, Ebay and other sites to fund rent Find out more about Piratecourser
        Working...
        X