Transaction advice meeded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transaction advice meeded

I've bought an item of what seemed a reputable seller on this site, I was told it would be sent Wednesday then the seller apologised and then it was Thursday and then after asking for tracking I seemed to of been ignored (checked last online) and now this member has been online a few times since and still I've had no reply..

What's your advice for this? Maybe I'm a needy buyer or is this seller bad?

Tl:dr bought gun tuesday, got no tracking/reply

Re: Transaction advice meeded

Hopefully you payed via PayPal and didn't send as a gift.

Wait till Monday/Tuesday, if nothing then ask for a refund.

Wait a few more days then if no comms or refund, open a PayPal dispute.
    Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

No not a 'needy buy' perfectly within your rights to ask for details of the goods you've paid for . Give it the wknd mate , if no contact by Monday I'd say re-PM and ask for an update if not forth coming then PM again and advise you will be opening a Paypal dispute (please don't tell me you didn't use PayPal , for this very reason) .
      Edit ; as he said !
      From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Thankyou both for your advice, I did pay as goods so we're all good!

Comment

No one wants to get scammed but sometimes it happens so always look and sellers feedback, use PayPal and NEVER send as a gift.

Most of the time that there are issues it's down to the seller getting the payment then just becoming lazy, taking their time, not sticking to their promises and not keeping the comms door wide open.

Hope you get this resolved quickly.

Comment

I just thought I'd update this.. It seems I've dealt with this member once before but he's made a new account, he's underage.. Luckily the last time we dealt I managed to contact his mother. This time around after finding out it was the same person I've contacted his mother and she's said" he's a twit" (her words) and that she'll personally handle it from now on.. I feel this person may need a ban after the sale?

Comment

Let me guess, it was also her PayPal account he used.

Comment

It was indeed!

Comment

Too many of these little sits out there. Worth naming and shaming I'd say. so we're all aware..
                  "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

That's very true, hopefully after all the transactions with this seller has been completed he will still get a ban for several reasons

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Xaphor Find out more about Xaphor
                    Working...
                    X