Collapse

Tactical tailor fight light 5 inch admin pouch enhanced duty dual pull zipper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical tailor fight light 5 inch admin pouch enhanced duty dual pull zipper

admin-pouch.jpg

To add some storage space to my chest rig, I picked up a Tactical Tailor Admin Pouch Enhanced. Enhanced tends to be a buzzword in the tactical arena, but in this case I think that Tactical Tailor did manage to enhance what I’ve come to expect from admin pouches. The Admin Pouch Enhanced is made from 1000D Cordura nylon and built to the high quality I’ve come to expect from Tactical Tailor. The Admin Pouch Enhanced is backed with 4 columns by 4 roles of PALS webbing. The Admin Pouch Enhanced comes with 2 short MALICE clips for mounting. The front of the pouch also has 4 rows of 4 columns of webbing. The front webbing is covered in loop material for attachment of name tapes and patches. The bottom of the Admin Pouch Enhanced features two elastic loops.

The Admin Pouch Enhanced is well constructed and all the stitching is secured through out. The pouch is wide enough to support attachments of name tapes and has a clean front. I find most admin pouches feature an external tool/knife/mag pouch and a small loop field with only minimal internal storage. The Admin Pouch Enhanced has very well thought out internal storage.

The Admin Pouch Enhanced comes with a map pouch. I considered removing it as it is attached with hook and loop. Having used it for a while I’ve found its true purpose – to hold my score card, round count/stage descriptions, and ballistics tables, all while keeping them dry in adverse weather. It also makes an ideal writing surface with the adjustable internal cord controlling how much the pouch opens.

About the Author

Collapse

firefly2017 Find out more about firefly2017
Working...
X