Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

where can I get teeny tiny little springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I get teeny tiny little springs?

So one of the minute springs inside the blowback unit of my KSC/ASG Mac11 got mangled in the piston for some reason. And whilst it does still operate fine with just 1 spring, Id rather have 2 as theres clearly 2 for a reason.

The spring doesnt seem to be shown on any of the exploded diagrams of the mac11, but I found the one I mean on a WE Luger diagram

part 81 is the little bit Im looking for, but I cant seem to find it anywhere. Obviously blah blah blah no retailers other than Z1 etc. I phoned Z1 and they said they dont carry it and dont know anywhere that would, only option would be to buy a whole new blowback unit, just for one tiny spring. There has to be somewhere out there like an RC car/helicopter place or model shop or something that does tiny springs? Any ideas anyone?

Re: where can I get teeny tiny little springs?

Search for expansion springs on the bay of e

Comment

Unfortunately even making mention of RC type shops might be an issue, those shops sell batteries/lipos etc, as do Z1, hence there the conflict lies.
      I found a number of packs of assorted springs, some very small, in local hardware stores, they tend to also package obscure c-clips, bolts etc etc in the same type packs.
      Good luck
      Mark

Comment

Ah, expansion spring! Perfect! Now I know what its actually called I just need to find one in a close enough size Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
        Working...
        X