Pistol storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol storage

Hopefully I'm posting in the right section.

What is the best way of storing multiple pistols as I have a small collection of now consisting of the below, which may increase:
    WE full metal P226
    TM M9A1
    TM 1911
    WA 1911 Kimber

I don't have the space to display these so need to know the best approach to storing them as currently just sat on the side in the bedroom.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Re: Pistol storage

I just leave mine in my case or a drawer

Comment

Got all of mine in their boxes; easy to stack and store.
      Wanted - Western Arms Beretta M1934 GBB

Comment

Gun cases. I've got around 24 pistols at the minute, with a few more on the way, so I store mine in pistol cases. I've a few branded cases, Glock, Sig, and I'm looking for a Beretta case. I've also got a few multi gun cases which can store around 4 pistols. They keep everything together and well protected. The same goes for my long guns, but larger gun cases are bulky and not so easy to store.
        The only stupid question is one that was never asked.

Comment

A multi gun case sounds like a good idea. Any pictures at all please?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

All mine (about 8) plus the mags are just slung in a draw in a chest of draws in the spare room that most of my kit is kept in , gets them the 'well used' look !
            From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

I can't really link in any other shops, but I've got 2 iKayaa aluminium double sided pistol cases. A Google search should find it in a well known rainforest
              The only stupid question is one that was never asked.

Comment

Under me pillow, in case the missus gets frisky in the middle of the night, nothing cools her ardour like a quick shot in the tit lol.

Only jokin, got numerous gun cases, tend to keep them in the pockets of those, usually in an old sock, stops them getting scratched.
                Don't tend to box them, or my rifles etc, my attitude being they're for using not storing, so if I decide to head for a game at short notice I'm pretty much ready to go, only thing I keep out/away from the kit is my batts, good charging discipline is a must, plus don't want a moody lipo destroying my kit (or the house)

Comment

Like everything... If you go looking for a "Gun case" or a "RIF case" etc. you'll pay a premium because it's just a padded case with branding which suggests it's to be used for a RIF.
                  I get my pistol cases from an electronics store that rhymes with "Applin" <sorry admins> , just look around for "padded hard cases" and you'll save yourself a few quid. Can PM you a link if u like too.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Babyalien Easy going fella, always up for a laugh. Crude sense of humour. Find out more about Babyalien
                  Working...
                  X