Sending RIF to Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending RIF to Germany

Just wondering if anyone could advice/ has some first hand experience on sending r.i.fs to Germany. I was planning on sending a few of my toys from the UK to my address here, and not sure on the formalities. From what I can see I need to have them registered and semi-auto only, but I'm not really sure on much else than that! If anyone could give some links/ drop some knowledge it would be really helpful.

Re: Sending RIF to Germany

They can be sent Royal mail or parcel force though they won't cover them under their insurance
    Reformed Pacifist

Comment

Hey, thanks for the reply, but I meant more the legal/formalities.

Comment

Have a look on 'GermanBlankandAirgunReviews' channel on YouTube. If you choose to contact him, then his English is perfect. He will certainly know, though I believe you have covered most of it in the registering and semi-auto aspects. Even cap firing modelguns are not allowed in full auto in Germany as I understand it.

Comment

You can't send a RIF with Parcel Force or Royal Mail outside the UK. I tried sending just an upper to France and they would ship it outside the UK.

Comment

Have the rules changed in the past 18 months or so with Parcel Force then!?! I sent 2 AEG's to Holland around 2 years back (different buyers) when I sold that part of my collection and both arrived OK with no problems. They were the only buyers I could get...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ells Find out more about Ells
            Working...
            X