Choosing a recoil / blowback / gbb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Choosing a recoil / blowback / gbb

Lint or galaxy please. I may be from the north, but I'm not a savage haha. This site won't let me upload pics and videos from my phone so I'll try and put something a bit more comprehensive up later tonight. Not to help you lot, I just like showing off lol. In all seriousness though, this forum has come through for me in the last few weeks. Gotta give a bit back.

Comment

Yeah, aswell as that however the cold, which specially on m4's would start to piss you off belive me haha, saying that I have a tm mp7 gbb and it has hardly any cool down like literally almost none even below 5 degrees

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

So I bought a scar tm recoil today, I'm now regretting it and thinking about changing it and getting a krytac spr ..

I just want something which is great out the box (range) and doesn't need £90 upgrade kit to get 340 fps. I was aware and was told at the time but I got excited and bought it.

Comment

Personally you made the right choice. Forget the fps. It will still outrange everything out of the box. Run it until it breaks and then throw a bigger spring in and shs gearset + whatever broke like the piston. People get so caught up with fps. If you where given both guns and a nice long field with a target at 50m, you'd forget about the fps when you saw the accuracy/range diff.

Comment

In all fairness when it comes down to Tokyo Marui vs krytac. Your really talking about recoil vs lack of.
            Both guns out of the box will perform flawlessly. Last an eternity and give you what you want in terms of out of the box performance.

For me as I mentioned in pm. My decision is kwa erg vs krytac and I'm really torn as one is fun factor vs field dominance with range and accuracy.

Comment

Are they though? I was watching that mattthemusketeer guy on YT and he was saying his 'team' bought krytacs and all had problems, so pissed them off for TM recoils. A lot of 'professional' youtubers seem to use them.

Comment

What wolf said , does my swede in the way players get hung up on FPS , some times I feel like engraving hop backwards on my baseball bat so I can smack them about the head with it so they get to read hop all over there faces when they look in a mirror ! Not having a dig mate it's just hop will beat FPS (with accuracy at range) time after time , just most don't seem able to grasp the concept of it !
                From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Originally posted by W0lf View Post
                  Are they though? I was watching that mattthemusketeer guy on YT and he was saying his 'team' bought krytacs and all had problems, so pissed them off for TM recoils. A lot of 'professional' youtubers seem to use them.
                  A difference between saying they're pants and showing why they are. I don't watch his stuff but have seen on various groups that he shows off his TMs.
                  And without starting an argument or witch hunt, I hear he's very love/hate. Like marmite.

I've heard nothing but good from Krytac stuff.

Plus, GBBR for life. I haven't owned or shot a TM or Krytac.
                  Don't forget to submit feedback! http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php

Comment

He is very love hate. Personally the amount of blatant cheating in his vids is ridiculous.

I played at the mill wed night and alternated between the gas and the recoil scar. Now that we're not in sub zero weather, I had much more fun with the gbbr. Nothing better than running out of bb's but holding down the bolt stop and continuing to fire to keep their heads down while you get in a better position lol.

Comment

Originally posted by W0lf View Post
                      Nothing better than running out of bb's but holding down the bolt stop and continuing to fire to keep their heads down while you get in a better position lol.
                      But isn't this no different than having a hi-cap in an AEG and spraying the area with BBs and negating the 'realism' of the gun and thus basically removing this chaps whole reason for this thread ?
                      Just an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by druid799 View Post
                        But isn't this no different than having a hi-cap in an AEG and spraying the area with BBs and negating the 'realism' of the gun and thus basically removing this chaps whole reason for this thread ?
                        Just an observation.
                        Different. He's dry firing, he's just giving himself an advantage (at the expense of wasting gas).

Were he to not do that it would lock back and not fire. AEG/Hicap wouldn't.
                        Don't forget to submit feedback! http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php

Comment

It's just manipulating the gun for a tactical advantage. There's a clear sound between an empty aeg as well. You get quick a few kills listening. Some of the newer/rentals forget to keep winding the hi cap and continue to fire to keep you suppressed. Just pop out and shoot them lol. Can't really tell with a GBBR. Indoors, mine is so loud it echo's. Where I find aeg's to come into their own is certain game types. In the mill we start off playing 'special forces'. It's basically 2-4 people vs everyone. One or 2 are red team and the other one or 2 are yellow. Shoot and recruit style play. When you're one of the last ones and you're trying to hold back potentially 20 players on your own, an aeg shines.

Comment

I think Druids point was that dry firing real steel results in nothing but a click, rather than blanks being fired

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                              I think Druids point was that dry firing real steel results in nothing but a click, rather than blanks being fired
                              My point exactly , I assume from his posts this chap is trying to find the gatt with the most realism he can SO by that very point firing your GBBR when it's empty and your holding down the bolt release to allow it to continue firing is the same as hosing an area down with a hi-cap , un-realistic as Boo said in the real world when your mag is empty you aim you shoot AND nothing happens .

Comment

Quick question, on a stock A1 length recoil, taking out the inner barrel, and replacing it with a CQBR length barrel, but a tight bore one, would this increase or decrease FPS?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

trigger happy Find out more about trigger happy
                                Working...
                                X