6mm balls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6mm balls...

Now i know these sorts of things have been covered many a time before, but thats the problem... before.
    BBs quality seems to go through phases of quality and availablity.

BB quality and moreover consistency is either getting worse or im getting fussier!

Ive had a search around and most info i dig up is from the other side of the planet and they generally have different brands available to them so doesnt apply.

One thing that is ringing true at the moment is Geoffs. Yes they are nice. But the price isnt as nice.
    Im not 'really' complaining about the price but years and years of paying circa £11 for 2-3000bbs has set a norm for me, so paying out £12-14 for a 1000 is a bit of a hike.

I generally dont use BBs lighter than 0.28g other than for chrono purposes, with all that in mind what are you accuracy/consistency aficionados running? ...other than Geoffs

PS if this has been covered recently please link me up

Re: 6mm balls...

Have you tried G&G branded BB's ?
    I run the 0.30g in all my assault rifle and they seem to do the trick , can contest to the consistency and affordability myself.
    If you want to push the boat out a little, but still be under the "Geoffs" price line , Airsoft Surgeon BB's are very good too!

Comment

I only use Airsoft Surgeon. Nothing else. Bit pricey, so I'd be interested to what everyone else thinks. I use heavy weight .36's (-.45) and have had very bad experiences with nurpols BUT I have heard their new version is much better and don't swell!

Comment

Weights above 0.3g i appreciate are a little pricier than those below, I havnt personally tried the G&G as some swear by them but there are mixed reviews.
        Maybe at my next game il see if anyone can give me a few to see how they fly.

Hisorically heard god things about the Airsoft Surgeons, where are you getting them from in 0.36g Digital?

Comment

G&G and Madbull match are PTW users go to choices, and they're guns are probably the pickiest.

Comment

For value and pretty consistent quality I'm happy with the 0.28g ASG Devils. £11 for 3000.

Comment

ASG Devils are one of the ones ive been having issues with of late, maybe theres a bad batch, but iv had all sorts of wierd goings on with them, load up a different brand and all is good again!?

Comment

I've started using the G&G ps... something something, can't remember the acronym. They seem to work fine. Not had any jams in standard or tight bores and the gbbr's don't smash them. Some softer bb's break up in gbbr's, which is the good thing about geoffs. They're quite hard. Never had a problem with the blaster devils, but I didn't like the Normal blasters

Comment

never had an issued with Blaster
                  Reformed Pacifist

Comment

In light of your comments the ones in at fault are the OPEN BLASTERS, Devils may well be fine, il try some cheers
                    Think im going to have to do a little personal BB testing!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sprint Find out more about Sprint
                    Working...
                    X