Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't decide

Hi people,

I'm looking at purchasing a new AEG but can't decide on what one I would like.

I've narrowed it down to 2 the Krytac Trident MK2 SPR and the Bolt B4 Keymod.

Just looking to see if anyone can give me some advise on these rifles any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
    ― Genghis Khan

Re: Can't decide

Krytacs are great! I own an LVOA and the internals out of the box are solid! Also, the hop up is one of the best out there- I was getting 50-60m kills with .25s at around 320ish FPS!
    The Bolt M4's are fun, never owned one but they tend to have good reviews! Though I'm pretty sure they'll take normal M4 mags so you won't have a problem with that!
    *Boop

Comment

Originally posted by SamBallantine View Post
      Krytacs are great! I own an LVOA and the internals out of the box are solid! Also, the hop up is one of the best out there- I was getting 50-60m kills with .25s at around 320ish FPS!
      The Bolt M4's are fun, never owned one but they tend to have good reviews! Though I'm pretty sure they'll take normal M4 mags so you won't have a problem with that!
      I am swaying towards the Krytac as every review or video I've looked at said they are good rifles. I haven't seen as many reviews about the Bolt especially the internals as I don't know if they are as good as the Krytac
      “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
      ― Genghis Khan

Comment

I have heard tell of some Bolt guns shaking themselves to pieces (recoil listening screws/bolts etc). Of course this is just hearsay. I also know a few people who swear by Bolt, but only a few.

Personally, I'd go Krytac.
        sigpic
        "I are God, lol."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SnakeEyes144 Find out more about SnakeEyes144
        Working...
        X