Novritsch Sniper Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novritsch Sniper Rifle

Just wondering how many of you guys on here have bought the Novritsch SSG24, It's created quite a stir in the market, and as I've often fancied trying a sniper role, I'm very tempted to get one. If you already have one, what are your opinions, and experiences of it so far.
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Re: Novritsch Sniper Rifle

I ordered mine at the start of February and I'm still awaiting it's arrival.

From what I've seen and read it's all good stuff. The only real negative comments I've seen are the mags, which are being rectified, and the weight compared to a VSR...

Comment

Anyone else know more about these?
      Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Best out the box spring sniper, but for the price you can put the difference into a vsr and it will perform better, just depends on if you want to do the work on your rifle yourself or have it ready to go straight away.
        I looked into it a hell of a lot as He's a very decent airsoft sniper, but the guys obviously got to make money so yes, it's overpriced, hope this helps lads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rhyce, I have priced up a VSR and upgrades and im sure it comes to more. I don't know what to do. haha.

Comment

What you got down mate? There's obviously ways of spending more money than the ssg24 but even with a decent 90 trigger, cylinder, spring&spring guide along with a nice barrel you should have a better rifle. Also take into account how easy it is to get mags and everything else, $20 per mag and >$10-$15 for everything else the price is a lot more than what it looks like at first, you can allways pm me if you got q's mate

Comment

Is there anyone from Bristol with one of these? I would like to view one before putting money to purchasing one. Im still considering building a VSR too.

Comment

This rifle is a glorified Mod 24....with more issues than the original gun it was based on......Feeding, cylinder scraping, poor bolt pull, crap aluminium barrel, compression issues. I'd say go look at the owners group but they are a bit "protective" of any bad words against the rifle.

Once you factor in tax and shipping it's massively expensive. For the prince you could build a decent spring rifle using good components or get a Mancraft kit and install parts. Both equal to or better in most cases than the Novristch Mod24.
                The clown has no penis

Comment

see this is the catch 22 im in.

I am part of the owners group to find out more and I have spoken to a few who obviously view it as the be all... I did speak to some guy who said is was very good outta the box but not as accurate as Nov makes it out to be.

But I also see videos on youtube showing the what appears to be stock rifle hitting quite a nice range with accuracy not having shots veer off to the sides ect.

Obviously then there are the anti Nov ssg people who wouldn't have a good word said about it.

I suppose that's airsoft people too proud to admit something is shit or good if it goes against their preferred brand.

I remember going to a certain shop telling me SCR are garbage and they would NEVER sell them.. 4 months later selling said brand as a very good contender (I liked src btw gen 3 anyways)

Comment

Distress yourself mate, get a vsr w/ wolverine installed

Comment

When you say that you've often wanted to try the sniper role, are you saying youce never done it before in a game?
                      If you've not done I would recommend grabbing something a little less pricey and working with that for a while lol

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steve grey I work as a singer, all over but mostly UK, also have a property business Find out more about steve grey
                      Working...
                      X