Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 not feeding BB's

Hi All,

I have a G&G GR15 Raider, recently it has stopped feeding the BB's, i will get off 1 maybe 2 shots before nothing else happens.

I have been trying to figure it out for a while and even after some searching i cannot find what i am looking for.

1st problem, the magazine does not slot into the receiver freely, i have to jiggle this about before it clips in, then i get 1/2 shots off and nothing else, when i take the mag out i get around 4/5 bb's drop out.

When i took the top of the receiver off and inserted the mag this clipped in without any problems.

When i hold the aeg upside down and fire this works without any problems.
    If i push up on the mag this also works.

I have got hi-caps that came with aeg and also bought hi-caps of the same make, im ruling out the mags as i have another G&G GR15 and they work fine on this.

The hop-up unit is not damaged and free of an dirty, the bucking looks fine and so does the air nozzle, but going off what i have described above it seems like hop-up unit or receiver does not seem to line up anymore causing alignment issues, but when looking with a torch it all looks ok.

I have cleaned the and lubricated the aeg but im still getting this problem, does anyone have any suggestions or fixes i could try.

About the Author

Collapse

G4RF13LD Find out more about G4RF13LD
Working...
X