Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G G36 compatable magazines Help!

Hi Guys

I've got a G&G G36 - Cracking weapon, but I want to get some Hi Cap Magazines for this. G&G only seem to do the Mid Cap Magazines but was wondering if anyone has tried any other Brands that will fit this.

Any advice / suggestions would be greatly received.

Thanks

Jab

Re: G&G G36 compatable magazines Help!

If I remember when I had one I had a cyma hi-cap for it , but I'd say run it on mids changing mags is a MUCH better experience than hi-cap hosing !
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

I do like the Mid Cap experience but only have a few mags so far so wanted the back up of the Hi Cap. Have got a CYMA but it doesn't click in. Think it needs to be filed/ sanded down. Trying to file the right bit isn't that easy...

Thanks for the reply...

Comment

Thinking about it I think I did need to file it a bit (have had so many different gatts over the years they all meld in to one !) I 'think' you need to file the under side of the catch point on the mags were they lock in .
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Ok I will give it a go. I've found that if you take out the Pin which holds the Mag guide and trigger unit together then they fit perfectly. I will have a play at filing it a bit I think.

Thanks for your help..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jabba745 Find out more about Jabba745
          Working...
          X